10 Favorite Features of Gold Hill Mesa
When I recently took a listing from a seller in Gold Hill Mesa, I asked -like I usually do- to fill out a small questionnaire about the home that I am going to sell and about the neighborhood the home is located in. This is what the seller wrote about the Gold Hill Mesa Community
- Neighbors are amazing, friendly and inclusive.
- Dutch Brothers down the hill.
- Close to hundreds of trails – Hike and bike.
- Concerts on summer Saturdays in the evening.
- Parks that are close, but not too close to hear kids.
- Inexpensive taxi/Uber to downtown ($6)
- 10 acre Dog Park within walking distance.
- Summer rodeos within walking distance.
- Convenient location, close to Hwy 24, quick mountain escape or hop on I25 (5ish minutes).
- $15 a month Speedy Shine Car Wash on 8th Street.
- Hair Salon & Med Spa within walking distance.
- Gym & yoga classes at the community center. Many other gyms less than 5 minutes away.